Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New toys!

So been sick since Sunday and it is ruining my timing, but this morning I did get to finally get some new toys!  I got a new flash and some set up accessories for making a easy portable lighting system, also ordered a new lens but wont be in till tomorrow . . . I now need to pick up some more shifts at work . .oops!

For my project I want evening light so later on today and this weekend I will be testing out some lighting situation for my shoot, playing with the combination of ambient light.

Check out Strobist.com , if you have not yet. There are many great tips and ideas to work with lighting.

Currently there is a exhibition at the Fahey/Klein gallery in LA featuring Nick Brandt who has some amazing black and white photos of wild life. Check it out!

 http://www.faheykleingallery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment