Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working it out, I think? & White Balancing

So this past week I have had some issues that have set me back a bit.  My goldilocks died her hair and cut it so cant really have a brunette golidlocks, fortunatly I found another lovley lady to do it.  I have been having second thoughts of my locations, so I am going to try to test out the areas again,  its just my un-healthy anal retentiveness.  The fashion style costumes I wanted to use have been all sent off to be sold a week sooner than I expected.   So today I searched around vintage stores and such to try to put some fable/fantasy like clothing but with still a fashion sense.  I am not a fan on shopping I can barley dress myself let alone others but I don't think I did too bad!
Dates with models are now set, lil less to worry about.

I have been checking some stuff out about white balancing off of your camera. I found a site or blog that was quite helpful in explaining all aspects and proper times to use custom setting ect.. they give examples shots and were quite helpful. You can check it out here


No comments:

Post a Comment